Asian Aromatherapy – For better health and quality of life
What is Asian Energetic Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils and essential waters from plants for your health and well-being.
The word “aroma” makes it sound as if the oils would be inhaled, which they can of course, but they can also be massaged into the skin or — more rarely — taken by mouth. Essential oils should never be taken by mouth without specific instructions from a qualified practitioner.
Whether inhaled or applied on the skin, essential oils are gaining new attention to treat infections, stress and other health problems.
PREVENTION IS STILL THE BEST MEDICINE…
Organic herbs we grow and/or steam-distillate at low pressure at the Asian Healing Arts Center (AHAC) – 2020.8
– Agar Wood (Oud) – Aloe Vera leaf
– Amalaki (Phyllantus amblica) – Artemisia argiye Leaf (Moxa)
– Artemisia annua – Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
– Bamboo (Bambusa) – Bitter Leaf (Pahhchahmhong)
– Butea Superba vine – Cacao (Theobroma cacao)
– Chilli (Capsicum) – Cinnamon Bark + Twigs
– Citronella Leaf (Cymbopogon) – Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)
– Curry Leaf (Murraya Koenigi) – Dang Qui (Angelica Sinensis)
– Eucalyptus Leaf – Frankincense*(Boswelia sacrai)
– Galangal (G.officinalis) – Ginger roots (Zingiber O.R.)
– Goji Berry – Guava leaf (Psidium guajava)
– Jasmin Flower (Jasmin Sambac) – Kaffir Makrud Lime Peel (Citrus hystrix)
– Kannika (Nyctanthes arbor tristis) – Lavender officinalis
– Lemongrass (Cymbopogon) – Lemongrass Tree Berries (Litsea c.)
– Liquorice Twigs, Leaves, Roots (Glycyrrhiza glabra).
– Mango Leaf – Moringa Leaf (Moringa oleifera)
– Mulberry Leaf (Morus alba) – Orange peel (Citrus sinensis)
– Pandan Leaf – Patchouli Leaf (Pogostemon cablin)
– Papaya Leaf (Carica papaya) – Pepper Black (Piper Nigrum)
– Peppermint Leaf*(Mentha piper) – Plaai root (Zingiber cassumanar)
– Pomelo Leaf (Citrus paradisi – Puereria mirifica (KKK)
– Rose petals – Soursop Leaf (Graviola, Guyabano)
– Siam Rosewood – Sugarcane (black)
– Soap tree (Sabudam) – Thunbergia larifolia (Raang Joed)
– Thyme (T. officinalis) – Turmeric Gold (Curcuma L.)
– Turmeric White (Zedoary) – Vetiver root (Vetiveria zizanoides)
– Ylang-Ylang flower (Cananga odorata) and many more…
Lovingly made with ESSENTIAL OILS OR HYDROSOLS extracted by gentle Aromatherapy steam distillations in high quality stainless steel stills. These aroma products are avaialble in the form of oils and lotions carefully formulated for your health and wellbeing. All are packed in beautiful and handy roll-ons or dropper bottles.
We also offer specific products for your problems… just for you!
- Fat Buster Massage Oil : for topical use on specific spots
- Calm the Mind Massage Oil which does exactly what its name says
- Pain Massage Oil 45% for accute pains
- Pain Massage oil 30% for chronic pains
- KL Wrap formula to help the body re-adjust after over-use
- 4 Kings Pain Massage Oil : especially formulated for painful finger, knee and ankle joints
- Respirator Massage Oil : for clear breathing, with or without mask.
- Virus Killer Massage Oil : use the roll-on inside your wrist and facemask to protect yourself and others. We started making this product in 2010, long before Covid…
- Tired Liver Formula to apply externally below your right ribcage (front and back) to relieve a “heavy” often painful and hard Liver and Gallbladder.
- LIVER Detox Formula to be taken orally in a spoon of honey for a few weeks. Unfortuately, it tastes so good thatyou want to keep on taking it.
- HEMOSTOP Oil and Lotion : effectively treats hemorrhoids or Piles.
- AGE LESS LOTION : keeps you looking younger for a long time.
- DEEP SSSLEEP OIL : to sleep well, reach the Deep Sleep stage faster and longer, and wake up fresh. This helps your body to heal itself faster…
- ATTRACTION perfume enhancing your natural attractive scents… Just a few drops on your skin will enhance your natural attractive body scents!
- APHRODISIACS: There are many natural products that can boost your health and sexual powers WITHOUT being harmful for your health.
- NEW NEW 2023 : PEPPER LONGAN PAIN OIL especially useful for joint and back pain.
We have selected 15 herbs in specific combinations to help you relax and have a great night with your partner. For this formula, we can either use their organic Essential Oils formulas, or their organic Hydrosol formulas, which we distillated ourselves.
To order our wonderful products, please click here contact us
What are Essential Oils (EO)?
Essential oils are concentrated extracts taken from the roots, leaves, seeds, barks or blossoms of plants. Each contains its own mix of active ingredients, and this mix determines what the oil is used for.
Some essential oils are used to promote physical healing — like swelling or fungal infections. Others are used for their emotional value — they may enhance relaxation or make a room smell pleasant. Orange blossom, for example, contains a large amount of a calming active ingredient.
How Does Aromatherapy Work?
The circulatory system is the body’s main transport system.
Essential oils (EO) are generally absorbed into the circulatory system via absorption through the skin or the nose mucous membranes. Once the oil molecules have entered the bloodstream they travel throughout the body and affect it according to their specific properties.
Primary Aromatherapy Methods:
Inhalation – add 2 to 3 drops of EO or HY to a bowl of steaming hot water and breathe in the steam for a few minutes with a towel draped over your head to capture the steam with the essences.
Vaporisation – the most used method of vaporisation is to add pure EO or HY (Hydrosols) to a diffuser for dispersing micron-sized particles into your immediate environment for aromatherapy benefits.
Bathing – add 4 to 6 drops of pure essential oils to a hot bath by mixing them with a dispersant (such as alcohol, milk or liquid soap) to break up the oil on the surface of the water, which avoids the oil sensitizing your skin. Or, you can add 1 teaspoon of golden jojoba, as the carrier oil, to protect the skin. I prefer to use my essential waters or Hydrosols for bathing which is so wonderful.
Massage – using 15 to 20 drops of pure EO in 30cc (1 ounce) of massage oil base is one of the most relaxing and therapeutic ways to receive the aromatherapy benefits, along with the detoxification of the body through lymph drainage and the stimulation of the entire circulatory system.
Spray – adding 1 teaspoon of EO or HY to 200 cc (or 7 ounces) of good water along with 1 ounce of vodka or 90% isopropyl alcohol (to emulsify the oils) and then spray on bedding, linens, towels, or use as a room spray to deodorize and disinfect the air. Here again, we prefer to use the Hydrosols which do not need to be diluted and are much less expensive. They can also be sprayed directly on the body or in the air which can immediately create a wonderfully refreshing and healing atmosphere.
Our Aromatherapy products are all made with organic plants which have only pure Essential oils or Hydrosols as active agents.
Our products are not tested on animals and contain no chemicals.
There are many different formulas to use essential oils. We work with the molecules first. You can find the same molecules in different plants or essential oils. For example, you can find a Limonene in Sweet orange, Mandarin, Lemon, Lime, Kaffir Lime, Bergamot, Petit grain, Grapefruit, Pomello, Geranium etc…It all depends on the mix you want to make.
Normally you have to check that these different molecules are compatible.
Therefore, different Aromatherapy practitioners will use different mixes but with the molecules they want for a specific purpose.
Our products are not available in shops or other websites.
For more info, please contact us.
AHAC Essential Oils (EO) and Hydrosols (HY) have an exceptional therapeutic quality because they are :
- 100% Pure: not mixed with cheaper products like expensive Rose and cheaper Palma Rosa.
- Not adulterated with chemicals, fragrances or cheaper EOs. The CODEX allows oils to be labeled “pure” with only 3% of the pure oil. A friend once tested a health food store brand that was labeled “pure” but it tested with 75% propylene glycol. Basically, if the price is too good to be true, it likely is.
- 100% Integral: undiluted, not discoloured, not terpentined, not changed in any way…
- 100 % natural : we only use organic plant materials and our products are not denatured with cheaper synthetic molecules.
- Distillated at low pressure, which is the way to do it, even though we get less Essential oil and Hydrosol.
- Our products are not reheated to make them smell more palatable.
- No Chemical Solvents – Some companies distill with solvents. There are a few exceptions, but very few. You may want steam distilled products only.
- Our citric based essential oils and hydrosols do not cause skin problems because we do not squeeze the oil from the peel, but we steam distillate the whole fruits…
- Potency : our organic plants are harvested at their highest potency, at the right time, on the right day, to obtain the most effective and concentrated therapeutic qualities.
- Bio Energetic Testing : we test our therapeutic essential oils and all our formulas energetically. We do not use gas chromatography, mass spectrometry, FTIR Scan (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy), microbial testing, and organoleptic testing. We distillate our organic plant’s aromatic compounds for purity, potency and efficacy, to become a powerful tool to maintain your and your family’s health to ensure that we have the safest, purest and most potent essential oils.
- and, last but not least, our products are specially energised in our Pyramid room, which give you many more untold benefits…
OUR ORGANIC AROMA PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE IN :
Roll-On Bottles 5 and 10ml Glass bottle with a handy roll-on
Dropper glass bottles of 12 and 24ml
Bottle 30 or 50ml Amber coloured glass bottle
Bottle 100ml Cobalt blue plastic spray bottle
Bottle 150ml Amber coloured glass bottle used as refill.
Bottle 500ml Amber coloured glass bottle used as refill.
FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the world for a minimum order of 5000 Baht (about 150 US$).
1 Euro or 1 USD are approx. 36 Thai Baht
The Aromatherapy of the future…
AROMATHERAPY Essential Waters or HYDROSOLS (HY) are also known as Hydrolates, or Herbal and Floral waters. I prefer the word HYDROSOL because it contains SOL which implies the sun.
They are gentle, water-based, non-alcoholic plant extracts that expand the healing, cosmetic, and culinary applications of aromatherapy.
Hydrosols (HY) are considered to be the homeopathic (diluted) form of Aromatherapy and I enjoy using them every day because I can spray the HY directly on my skin.
They are pure water-based solutions that are created by steam distillation of organic plants.
They can be applied directly on the skin or taken internally (diluted in water, fruit juices or teas) to treat medical conditions naturally or just to cool down the body and mind for which I use Peppermint, Vetiver or Frankincense Hydrosols !
For more details, please go to our Hydrosol page.
For more info, please contact us.
Enjoy your visit.