SINGING For Health
HOW SINGING AFFECTS OUR HEALTH
* Singing informs the body the “right” vibrations that increase our vitality;
* During singing, special chemicals are produced in the human brain that help us feel peace and joy;
* Singing improves blood circulation in the throat area, which has a beneficial effect on the vocal cords, plums and numerous lymph nodes in the throat and therefore significantly increases local immunity (in other words, we less often get colds);
* Improving the blood supply while singing leads to an increase in brain activity: it begins to work more intensively, memory improves, any information is easier to perceive;
* Singing is very beneficial for lung diseases, as it works as a breathing gymnastics, which promotes chest development, proper breathing, and significantly reduces the number of acute lung conditions;
* With regular singing, the levels of immunoglobulin and hydrocortisone, which are signs of good immunity, increase in the body;
* Methods have been developed that treat hiccups through singing and help improve diction;
*Singing is even used in the fight against obesity: sometimes it is available to overweight people when they feel hungry instead of eating, sing two or three songs.
Attention, girls! Singing improves blood supply to the head area and generally rejuvenates the body, skin condition improves.
This is why experts recommend singing at least 5 minutes a day, equating singing to physical exercise.
Via AdiDisha Yoga